THESE BOOKS (SERIES) APPEAR IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER BECAUSE I CANNOT AND WILL NOT CHOOSE AN ALL-TIME FAVORITE BOOK OR SERIES
1. "Lord of the Rings", "The Hobbit" by J. R. R. Tolkien
2. "The Inheritance Cycle" by Christopher Paolini
3. "The Blind Assassin" by Margaret Atwood
4. "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman
5. "Star Trek" by Gene Roddenberry
6. "Game of Thrones" by George R. R. Martin
7. "The Inkheart Trilogy" by Cornelia Funke
8. "Warriors" by Erin Hunter
9. "The Hours" by Michael Cunningham
10. "Harry Potter" by J.K. Rowling
I like fantasy. Just a little.
PSA: I'm open to talking about books. All the time. Giving suggestions, taking suggestions, suggesting books that should burn etc.
Writing is my main passion. I mainly write fiction, but sometimes think I can write poetry. This is where I publish posts about my life and topics I'm interested in.